I provide 1-to-1 training on most aspects of computer use and together with experience of numerous software packages I can help you get the answers you need.
Whether you’re new to computing and need a little guidance to get started or you need to get to grips with something specific, then I’ll be glad to be of assistance.
I cover all aspects of computer use, including:
- Switching on and getting started
- Using the Internet and search techniques
- Writing emails and adding attachments
- Writing a letter with a Word Processor
- Accounts and calculations with Spreadsheets
- Creating cards, calendars and gifts with Desktop Publishing
- Organising your group membership or record collection with Databases
- Building a website and finding a place to put it
- Managing your security
- Keeping your computer clean and infection free
- Installing new hardware
- Installing new software
- Disaster recovery options
If I can help with your journey in computing, just give me a call to discuss your requirements.